lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

Welcome to my Bloooog ^0^!!

Hello there People ^0^! In this blog I'm going to post my school work! I'm in the second level of the English program at URBE and my section is D-201!
My Name Is Neriany, Some people call me Neri but you can call me anyting you like :3! I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela and I'm 16 years old! I'm a Law student! And as you can imagine, I Love reading *-* 



I also love going out with my friends ^^! Listen to music, Going to the movies, Manga, Anime, J-pop, k-pop, Jack, Drawings<3!Butterflies And other stuffs :3!


I can't stand the smell of smoke >.<.....Besides that...uhm I cant remember anything right now xD...
Anyway!
I would love to travel to Holand, South korea, scothland and Tokyo someday *--*! and Maybe see the cherryblossoms by myself!



Someday I'll be a good lawyer and have a family :3! 'till then, I'll do my best studing and have a lot of fun ^^!

About english? I would say I'm good at it :3! I like it! And I hope in a future I'll be able to talk at least 4 languages! Right now I only know spanish and a bit of English! But in a future I hope I'll speak French, Japanese and Italian *--*! (That's one of my dreams by the way!)

And..well that's it ^^! It's a little about me! Nery, Cambio y fuera :3!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario